Our Purpose and Mission
Together we “Seek to Love and serve both God and our Neighbour”
As members of the church, we are:
- Committed to worship and to the deepening of people’s spiritual life through the celebration of the Eucharist, daily prayer and the study of Scripture.
- Committed to the education and nurture of people in the catholic faith of the church.
- Committed to growing in our knowledge and faith of God.
- Committed to making the love of God, known by reaching out to those around us as well as responding to the needs of others in the world.
- Committed to welcoming all who come.
- Committed to the pastoral care of people in the parish.
- Committed to promote a sense of community, enabling people to feel they belong to God’s family.
Committed to Growth
The Diocese of Norwich is Committed to Growth in discipleship, service and numbers. The Rt Revd Graham James, Bishop of Norwich, invites everyone to share in the Diocesan initiative:
- enabling the people of Christ to fulfil their part in God’s mission
- teaching, baptising and nurturing believers
- responding to human need by loving service
- safeguarding the integrity of creation and sustaining and renewing the life of the earth
- seeking ways to transform the unjust structures of society
- proclaiming the good news and learning about the Kingdom of God
For further information you may like to visit the Committed to Growth website www.norwich.anglican.org/growth