St. Andrew’s Church
St Andrew’s Church and Extension
St Andrew’s Church is a beautiful Grade 2* listed building, restored in 1727 following the great fire in Holt in 1708. William Butterfield further restored the building between 1862 and 1874.
There is much of historic interest in the main church worship areas, including the Sacrament Chapel, developed in 2002 in the space vacated by the 19th century Bryceson pipe organ. A colour brochure is available in the church to help visitors to appreciate and understand all of its main features.
The church has a seating capacity of between 150 and 200 and is used occasionally and by permission of the Rector and Churchwardens to host concerts and other musical or artistic events. Further information can be obtained from the Parish Administrator – see below for contact details.
In April 2013 an award winning building extension to the church was opened, accessible by a glazed link through the original south porch. The extension provides much needed space to support the church’s main worship and ministries. It also enhances use of the church for concert and other community activities, and comprises the following main facilities:
- Parish Office
- Public access toilets, one with facilities for disabled persons
- Multi purpose meeting room with servery kitchen
- Courtyard garden
For further information please contact the Parish Administrator
Telephone 01263 713479 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org