St. Andrew’s Church, Holt
The role of principal celebrant is usually the Rector, Fr. Howard Stoker and the role of preacher is usually the Deacon, Fr. Stephen Graham.
- 8.00 am – The Eucharist (Book of Common Prayer).
- 10:30 am – The Parish Eucharist.
- 5.00pm – Choral Evensong (every 2nd Sunday of the month)
On the 3rd Sunday of the month young people take an active part in the service.
- Mondays, 6:30 pm – The Eucharist (2nd Monday includes Prayers before the Blessed Sacrament, 3rd Monday includes Healing Service).
- Tuesdays, 9:30 am – The Eucharist.
- Wednesdays, 9:30 am – The Eucharist
- Fridays, 9:30 am – The Eucharist
- Saturdays, 9:30 am – The Eucharist
Morning and evening prayer are said daily Monday to Saturday 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
All Saints Church, High Kelling
- Sundays, 9:15 am – The Eucharist
- Thursdays, 10:00 am – The Eucharist followed by coffee.
- Additional services are usually held during Advent, Christmas, Holy Week and Easter and major Feast Days.
- Choral Evensong is held on every 2nd Sunday at 5.00pm and generally at Festivals.
- The times of these services are written up on the church notice boards, both at St Andrew’s and at All Saints’. Please also refer to the weekly pew sheet, for information.